Language is a system of conventional spoken, manual, or written symbols by means of which human beings, as members of a social group and participants in its culture, express themselves. The functions of language include communication, the expression of identity, play, imaginative expression, and emotional release. This concept neglects the fact that in many cultures in the past and for a number of indigenous peoples today, literature has not been captured in written media but has been passed down in a long oral tradition of storytelling, myths, ritual speeches, etc.
It is the ability to acquire and use complex systems of communication, particularly the human ability to do so, and a language is any specific example of such a system. The scientific study of language is called linguistics. Literature is an imaginative or creative writing, especially of recognized artistic value: "Literature must be an analysis of experience and a synthesis of the findings into a unity. It can be considered as writings in which expression and form, in connection with ideas of permanent and universal interest, are characteristic or essential features, as poetry, novels, history, biography, and essays.
We are proudly organizing International Conference on Language & Literature studies which will be held on 02nd December 2016 @ Gall Face Hotel Colombo - Sri Lanka
It provides valuable opportunity for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and other persons who are interesting in Language & Literature studies subject area in worldwide to present their ideas, suggestions, research findings, experiences, innovations. Gathering of pool of human resources can easily identify changes happening in this field, trends, favorable & unfavorable factors affecting to the subject area, industry development factors, global changes in the field Participants will be able to sharpen up their knowledge, step forward their position in industry, buildup effective connection between industry leaders, go ahead in their career path. In addition, all the submitted full papers will be included in the conference proceedings CD and proceeding book. Selected best papers are published on “International Journal of Social Science and Humanities (Online: ISSN 2424-6492) (Print: ISSN 2424-6484)” as well as we hope to Published all the research papers on SINHALA Medium and Presentations are translated.
Why do you participate?
- To present your research findings, ideas, innovations to others & it will help you to improve your image among industry leaders.
- To know about the industry trends, industry current situation & changes happening in the industry & through that participant will be able to confront the problems in better way.
- To maintain sound business connection with industry people this will lead to maintain good image.
- To enhance knowledge level through the ideas, findings, experience of others & participant will be able to upgrade their position in industry.
- To contribute to the knowledge level of the Language & Literature studies subject area.
- Free publications for selected research paper may be added value for your image & your reputation.